Date last updated: October 17, 2013
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may visit our Site anonymously, though we automatically collect other information regarding each visitor to our Site, including your Internet Protocol address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the Site pages you visit and the time of your visits, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide services to you (such as administering and providing you with information about your account)
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interaction that cannot be used to specifically identify you for internal and external business purposes
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Site and to otherwise protect members and visitors and our business
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure, and we make no guarantees as to the safety or security of any information transmitted through our Site.
Please keep your account password secure to help ensure the safety of your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not share, distribute, sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law and respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas), enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Also, if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection these events.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website (“Linked Sites”). The links from the Site do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed Linked Sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these Linked Sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these Linked Sites.
Third Party Accounts
By connecting your account with our Site to a third-party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third-party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
User Content and Monitoring
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on our Site.
- Changing Your Information. To change your information, including keeping your information accurate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to change your information in our possession that you have submitted via the Site.
- Email Communications. To change your information regarding email communications, please contact us at email@example.com.
- User Content and Monitoring. Please see User Content and Monitoring above.
- Cookies, Other Storage and Web Beacons. Please see Cookies, Other Storage and Web Beacons above.
- Closing Your Account. You may close your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we may close your account on the Site without notice in our sole discretion.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on October 17, 2013.